Monday, October 16, 2017

Time has a deadline


October 16, 2017

Issue #5, Time, has a deadline.

The Metamer Quarterly's New Year has begun. Time is the first issue of Year #2, and will ship on Dec 22.

If you would like a copy, please send your check for $95 by October 30th.

For Year Two, if you would like 2 of the 4 issues, the cost is $ 170. For three issues, the cost is $ 255. For all four, it is $ 340. Please do tell me which issues you want!

Please send checks to PO Box 725, Sherburne, NY 13460

Perks are still shipping; I will just keep plugging away until everyone has gotten their items. Thank you again for your patience.

As I did in Year One, I will post images of the process, and of the final issues. I plan to make several extra copies of each issue, and those will be available, first come, first served, after the ship date of each issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments moderated